[Review] Yankee Candle Shimmering Pine
Name: Yankee Candle Shimmering Pine
Size: 3.7 oz
Features: Small Jar, Hearty Pine, Green color, Paraffin wax, made in the U.S.A, Lead free wick
Best Place to Buy: Amazon
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Yankee Candle Shimmering Pine Overview
The Yankee Candle Shimmering pine candle comes in a cute petite size at 3.7 ounces. The fragrance is a combination of hearty shimmering pine, holly berry and clove. It is green in color and comes in a 100% recyclable glass jar. The wick is lead free of natural fibers and hand straightened to, per Yankee Candle Company, ensure a long, even burn. The wax is paraffin based with a green color and will burn for 20-30 hours. It received 5 out 5 stars from 2 Yankee Candle users. Amazon didn’t have any reviews available at this time.
Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses Features
- 20 to 30 Hours of Fragrance
- Hearty pine shimmering with notes of holly berry and clove..
- Premium-grade paraffin wax that delivers a clean, consistent burn.
- Premium quality ingredients with natural essential oils create distinctive true-to-life scents.
- Glass lab-tested to ensure the appropriate strength and consistency. 100% recyclable and accepted by most recycling centers.
- Lead-free wicks, 100% natural fibers, and hand straightened to ensure it is centered for the best burn possible.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- “The essence of the holidays…the unmistakable scent of hearty pine shimmering with notes of holly berry and clove.” – Yankee Candle
My Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses Opinion
I will admit, I was a bit surprise about the size of the candle. Petite is the correct word to be used to describe it. When I first opened the lid and took a good smelling, I was absolutely impressed! I a have spent a lot of time camping and fishing and really wanted something that would give me a outdoorsy, wilderness smell and this one really hit the nail on the head. I love the smell of pine trees and its a very big reason to get away from the city. Overall I loved the candle, but I was a bit disappointed in the size. I really wanted something in the larger size, something that would burn longer. The price is a bit steep, coming in at $9.31. Even with a discount, this is still more than $2.50 per ounce. Even though I love Yankee Candles and this is a really good candle, I still had to give it a 7 out of 10 due to size and price.
As always, if you have used this candle and would like to leave some feedback, please leave a comment!